- Tests for shorts, opens, miswires and reversals
- Tests EIA/TIA568A and 568B and 10Base-T
- Shield detection tests shield integrity
- Tests installed wiring and jumper cables
- "F” connector for troubleshooting CATV coaxial installations
- Tests for opens and shorts
- Tests cable lengths from 3 to 600ft (0.9 to 183m)
The system consists of a Transmitter and a Receiver. This system automatically performs the following tests: Continuity, Open/Short Circuits, and Wire Crosses (Reversals). The CT100 tests “F” type coaxial and RJ45 terminated cables meeting the following wiring standards: 10Base-T, EIA/TIA 568B, AT&T258A, and Token Ring.