Paperless Data Recorder
The DC6000 is the latest generation of paperless data recorders to be launched by Monarch. The unit is available with the option of either 6 or 12 input signal configuration for recording DC voltage/current, frequency or inputs from thermocouples or RTDs. The DC6000 comes with a touch screen for easy, quick set up and operation. There are multiple display modes giving the user maximum flexibility to view only the data needed, which can be viewed in virtually any format. The unit comes with multiple communication options including Ethernet, USB, RS232/RS485. Compact flash drive is fitted as standard.
- 5.6 Colour TFT touch screen
- Compact flash drive
- USB port
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- 6 or 12 inputs for DC voltage, current, frequency, thermocouples and RTDs
- Recording speeds from10 per second to 1/24 hours.
- Intuitive touch screen control with antiglare coating
- IP65 rated front panel.
- Standard DIN enclosure: 144mm x 144mm bezel