Levenhuk Strike 80 NG Telescope
Achromatic refractor. Objective lens diameter: 80 mm. Focal length: 720 mm. Color: blue. English package ID: 65554.
Levenhuk Strike 80 NG is the perfect telescope for amateur astronomers.
The model’s magnification of 360x lets you observe the smallest details of the Moon, see phases of Mercury, the Cassini Gap, Iapetus, atmospheric flows of Jupiter, and many more wonders that the sky is able to show you.
Despite the more advanced level of the Levenhuk Strike 80 NG Telescope, it stays true to the concept of simplicity and ease of use, so even a kid can manage to set the telescope up and begin a captivating journey through the night sky. As all NG series models, the Levenhuk Strike 80 NG can be used for terrestrial observations as well.
Levenhuk Strike 80 NG telescope kit includes:
- Strike 80 NG Telescope
- Yoke mount with declination axis
- Stainless-steel tripod
- 1.25″ plastic focuser
- Two eyepieces: F20 mm, F6 mm
- Red Dot 3×20 finder scope
- Diagonal mirror
- 3x Barlow lens
Also you can find:
- “See it all!” astronomer’s book
- Posters (Moon, Sun and other Stars, Solar System)
- Planisphere – a rotating star-chart
- Stellarium – 3D planetarium software (on CD)
User manual and lifetime warranty are also included.
- Optical design: achromatic refractor
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 80
- Focal length, mm: 720
- Focal ratio: 1:9
- Magnification, x: 360
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.5
- Resolution threshold: 1.6″
- Focuser: 1.25″
- Eyepieces diameter: 1.25″
- Eyepieces: F20 mm, F6 mm
- Finder scope: Red Dot 3×20
- Mount: Yoke mount with declination axis
- Tripod: stainless steel
- Tripod height (adjustable), in: 24.8-42.52