The TKF-13 tester is a modern high-quality, simple and safe device. However it is recommended to et acquainted with the present manual in order to avoid measuring errors and prevent possible roblems related to operation of the meter.
Phase sequence indication (direction of field rotation) in the power network with rated phase-to-phase voltage (120 to 690 V AC) by LED signalization.
Operation in the power network with frequency 2 to 70 Hz.
Indication of the voltage presence in the particular phases by means of neon lamps.
Indication of direction of motor rotations:
- under state without voltage with using the test leads,
- remonte, during motor operation.
Detection of magnetic field presence.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 – 1
- measurement category: CAT III 600 V acc. to EN 61010 – 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP42
Rated operational conditions:
- rated phase-to-phase voltage range: 120 to 690 V AC
- maximum operation phase-to-phase voltage: 760 V AC
- EMF motors voltage range: 1 to 760 V AC
- frequency range: 2 to 70 Hz
- operating temperature: 14 F to 113 F / -10 to +45°C
- storage temperature: -4 F to 140 F / -20 to +60°C
Other technical data:
- power supply: alkaline battery 6LR61 (9 V)
- dimensions: 5.1″ x 2.8″ x 1.4″ / 130 x 70 x 35 mm
- weight: approx. 0.55 lbs / 250g
- diode flashing time of battery state: approx. 1 s
- function auto-off: 5 min