Superior Signal Company is proud to announce the latest version of our popular VPE-GN “GooseNeck” Ultrasonic Leak Detector. Featuring ALL-NEW internal circuitry, the improved AccuTrak® VPE-GN stands out above all other ultrasonic instruments in its class. With even greater sensitivity and a number of new features unique to the VPE-GN, no competitive ultrasonic leak detectors even come close.
The Patented Superior AccuTrak® VPE-GN “Gooseneck” Ultrasonic Leak Detector is a state-of-the-art non-invasive ultrasonic leak detector that can detect both pressure and vacuum leaks of ANY GAS. The AccuTrak® VPE-GN is ideal for pinpointing leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, automotive and other systems. The new 9½” flexible Gooseneck provides better detection capabilities in hard-to-reach places. AccuTrak® Ultrasonic Leak Detectors are extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of a turbulent gas leak. Using the latest “heterodyning” technology they translate ultrasound to a lower frequency which your ear can interpret. The VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector maintains the original sound characteristics making it possible to distinguish leaks from other competing background sounds. AccuTrak® Instruments are so sensitive you can actually hear the blink of an eye, yet most background noise will not interfere with detection accuracy. Like all Superior AccuTrak® Leak Detectors, the VPE-GN easily detects leaks of ANY gas or refrigerant, compressed air, and even vacuum leaks.
VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector Applications
- Gas Leak Detection: Air, Refrigerant, Vacuum, ANY GAS!
VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector Features
- Gooseneck Configuration: allows operator to get accurate readings in hard to reach places.
- Audio Output: 0 Hz to 4 kHz Natural Sound conversion allows you to Hear the Leak, and distinguish leaks from mechanical or other background ultrasound.
- Visual Output: 10 element bar graph provides quick and intuitive visual indication to presence of and relative strength of ultrasound.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: allows operator to quickly identify leaks from a distance, and then zero in on the exact location of the leak.
VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector Capabilities
- Capable of detecting a 5 psi leak out of a 0.005″ (5/1000 inch) hole, 20 to 30 feet away depending on background noise.
- Easily detects any gas that generates ultrasonic sound during flow – including vacuum leaks.
- Capable of detecting leaks equivalent to 1.5 oz/year of Refrigerant.
- Works equally well for compressed Air or Nitrogen.
- Not affected by wind or high concentrations of leaked gas or refrigerant.