The WR310 Series Thermal Arraycorders are economical waveform recorders available in 4, 8 and 16 channel configurations. Unlike old-fashioned paper-only recorders, the WR310 series is a 21st century technology through and through. In fact, this unit is nothing less than a single-box version of the ultra-modern DM3100 with the screen and printer built in!
And it offers the same kinds of plug-in modules available for the DM3000 series. These are convenient 2-channel plug-in modules that adapt the WR300 to a wide variety of input types and sensors, including voltages up to 500 V, strain gages, thermocouples, frequency/RPM signals, and more. There’s also a logic input amp which offers the same number of inputs as the base machine (4, 8, or 16).
Capture data to memory, to the paper, or to the optional hard drive* or PCM-CIA flash RAM memory card. Data are shown all the time of the 8.4″ color LCD screen in a variety of formats, including scroll. oscilloscope, XY, and even FFT! Data can be printed in real time or after acquisition, to the built-in 100 or 200 mm wide chart output.
Ethernet and USB interfaces are built-in so that you can control the system from your computer (OPS software is included). The same software and interfaces can also transfer data to your computer and convert it to several popular formats, including Excel and delimited ASCII.
Easy Operation — Intuitive Controls
A separate bank of chart speed setting keys enables you to change the chart speed at any time, and four directional cursor keys are provided for easy menu selection. The additional buttons of the WR310 makes this unit even easier to use than similar products.
Wide Format Printing *
The wide 200 mm (8 inch) paper allows data to be printed with ultimate clarity and precision – even better than what can be shown on the built-in LCD display.
Data Upload to Your PC
OPS023 control/transfer/conversion software is included, so you can convert data captured to Excel or delimited ASCII format. Need more analysis power? FlexPro can open Graphtec data files natively, providing a powerhouse analytical capabilities with an Excel-like interface
- Models available with 4, 8 or 16 input channels
- 8.4″ color LCD monitor for data display and the graphical user interface
- Plug-in 2-channel WR3 series amplifiers adapt the system to a wide variety of input types and sensors.
- Up to 1 MS/s sampling rate on all channels
- Bandwidth (frequency response): dc to 50 kHz
- 1 MSample internal memory PER CHANNEL is standard
- Built-in 200mm (8″) wide thermal array printer in the 8- and 16-ch models; 100 mm wide printer in the 4-ch model
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, and slot for flash memory cards
- Performance, reliability and ease of use
- Includes PC software for control, data transfer and conversion to popular formats
Options & Accessories
- WR3 series plug-in modules (2-ch each)
- 40 GB internal HDD *
- Flash memory cards for the PCM-CIA drive
- 4-, 8-, or 16-channel logic input module
- IRIG time code interface option *
- DC power option in lieu of 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- More – see the prices below and check status against product table.
|No. of channels||4||8||16||8||16|
|100 mm roll paper||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|200 mm (wide) roll paper||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|100 mm Z-fold paper (for internal use)||Opt.||No||No||No||No|
|100 mm (wide) Z-fold paper supply unit||Opt.||No||No||No||No|
|200 mm (wide) Z-fold paper (for internal use)||No||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.|
|Internal 200 mm (wide) Z-fold paper supply unit||No||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.|
|200 mm Z-fold paper (long length)||No||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.|
|200 mm Z-fold (long length) paper supply unit||No||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.|
|IRIG time code interface||No||No||No||Opt.||Opt.|
|40 GB HDD||No||No||No||Opt.||Opt.|
|DC drive (DC power interface and cable)||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.|