The WR3320 Linearcorder Mark VII is a thermal writing pen oscillograph which has been designed to meet the standards required by even the most exacting of professionals, including government agencies all over the world. This is a proud testament to their reliability and legendary performance.
The Linearcorder Mark VII is capable of recording high-speed phenomena of up to 140 Hz, and can therefore be used for a wide range of applications – from production sites to the laboratory. The WR3320 can be configured as a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- or 6-channel recorder with an amplitude of 80 mm. per channel or as a 2-, 4-,6-, 8-, or 12-channel recorder with an amplitude of 40 mm. per channel. (40 and 80 mm. channels).
Continuous Recording Up to 200 Meters
Both roll and Z-fold paper can be used with the WR3320. 100 meter lengths stock inside the recorder, while an optional Z-fold chart supply box with a take-up tray enables the use of 200 meter lengths. Roll paper can be rewound simply by pressing the REWIND switch, and an automatic roll chart take-up unit is available as an option
Multiple Remote Control Functions
Remote control functions such as pen heat on/off, chart feed start/stop, synchronization with an external pulse, output of paper-end signal, input of event marker signals, and input/output of time marker signals enable automated, unmanned operation.
1 V d.c. Reference Voltage Output
Rear panel reference voltage output connectors enable easy calibration whenever plug-in units have been exchanged. The reference voltage output used for calibration is 1 V d.c.
What’s in a Name?
The WR3320 was previously referred to as the WR3320. This is the same instrument – only the name has changed slightly, to keep up with our continuous quality improvements.
- Models from 2 to 12 channels
- 40 or 80 mm wide channels available
- Legendary Graphtec quality and reliability
- Plug-in signal amplifiers
- Bandwidth (frequency response): dc to 140 Hz
- Sprocket drive chart paper eliminates drift and skew
- High quality, low maintenance pen writing
- Selectable chart speeds
- Time marker along left chart edge
- With 40mm wide channels:
- WR3320-2 [2 channels]
- WR3320-4 [4 channels]
- WR3320-6 [6 channels]
- WR3320-8 [8 channels]
- WR3320-12 [12 channels]
- With 80mm wide channels
- WR3320-1D [1 channel]
- WR3320-2D [2 channels]
- WR3320-3D [3 channels]
- WR3320-4D [4 channels]
- WR3320-6D [6 channels]
Options & Upgrades
- For 40mm wide channels
- AL3301 Medium Gain Amp 5mV to 100V/cm
- AH3301 Medium Gain Amp 1mV to 500V/cm
- AS3301 Zero Suppression Amp 5mV to 20V/cm
- For 80mm wide channels
- AL3302 Medium Gain Amp 2.5mV to 50V/cm
- AH3302 Medium Gain Amp 1mV to 250V/cm
- Other Options
- TC-01 IRIG time code interface
- TC-02 NASA time code interface
- A variety of options are available, including roll chart take-ups, shipping cases, additional event markers, and many more