The ProQuatro along with its Quatro cable allow you to utilize 4-ports to measure temperature/conductivity, DO, and any two ISEs among pH, ORP, ammonium, chloride, or nitrate creating an extremely powerful handheld multiparameter instrument.
The ProQuatro instrument meets the demands of true field work. The instrument is rated to IP-67 standards even without the battery cover on. Other tough features include a 3-year warranty, Mil-spec connectors, rubber overmolded case, and a 2-year cable warranty. In-house testing procedures also include 1-meter drop tests from all angles to ensure expected field-durability.
Tough, Field Durability Features Include:
- Easy-to-install cable weights; can be daisy-chained for additional weight*
- Rubber, over-molded IP-67 waterproof case (even without the battery cover)*
- 3-year instrument warranty
- 2-year cable warranty*
- Rugged cables, sensors, and military-spec connectors*
- Drop-tested 1 meter at all angles*
- Scratch-resistant lens; viewable even with polarized glasses
- Instrument floats
- Weighted, user-replaceable multi-sensor design
The instrument provides numerous benefits from the following features; 5,000 data-set memory, password protection, backlit display and keypad, graphic display with detailed Help functionality, re-cal prompts, user defined fields, detailed GLP, auto stable, Hold All Readings function, USB connection, auto-buffer recognition, and flexible folders and site lists for logging data.
Smart Features Include:
- 5,000 data set memory
- Detailed on-screen Help function*
- Interval or single-event logging
- 50 Data IDs*
- Password protection
- Detailed GLP data
- USB connection also powers the instrument
- 6-point cal with auto-buffer recognition*
- User-adjustable auto-stable with prompts*
- User-upgradeable software via waterproof USB port
- Recalibration prompts
- Search function filters user-defined data information*
- Backlit display AND keypad*
- Cable management kit included with all cables from 4- to 30-meters*
Connect any Professional Series cable and probe option to the instrument and use the convenient cable management kit to keep everything simple and organized. Cable options range from 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, and 30-meter choices (up to 100-meters on DO only cables). Use lab or field probes and switch between the two quickly. The ProQuatro makes an ideal lab BOD instrument with the proven self-stirring BOD probe (EPA Approved). A convenient handstrap can be used on either side of the instrument. A complete family of accessories also increases the versatility of the ProQuatro. Choose among accessories including carrying cases, flow cells, cable weight, belt clip, tripod, and c-clamp.
Added Versatility Features Include:
- Adjustable right- or left-handed hand strap*
- Multiple user-replaceable sensor options and a choice of DO sensors*
- Multiple parameter options and cable lengths
- Lab-grade ISE sensors and BOD probe available to make a true lab/field instrument
- Languages – English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Wide array of accessories are available from flow cells, to shoulder straps, to carrying cases
When purchasing the ProQuatro you will receive the instrument, manual, batteries, USB cable, and USB flash drive. Cables and probes are ordered separately.